- 3 Dedicated Application Servers
- 2 Dedicated Email Servers
- 1 Dedicated DB Server
- Dual Xeon 3.2 GHz processors/server
- 4 GB RAM/server
- RAID 1,10 for performance and reliability
- CentOs 4.4
- Apache 2.0
- Tomcat 5
- MySQL 5.0
FireDrum's Application System is designed for High Availability. Our engineering staff has identified all 'single points of failure' throughout our systems and by implementing advanced failover techniques and redundant systems have virtually eliminated any downtime.
Fast Connections and Data Transfer
Multiple Redundant Connections to the Internet Backbone
Accommodating Web sites with high traffic volumes is an Atlantic.Net specialty. As an Internet service provider that owns and operates its own network, Atlantic.Net combines big bandwidth with multiple, redundant, high-speed connections to the Internet backbone. We monitor our network twenty four seven to ensure that your server is always up and running. Our system automatically selects the fastest way to move your data - and even switches to another Internet backbone carrier if a provider goes down.
Security and Reliability
A State-of-the-Art Data Center Monitored 24/7 by our Network Operations Center
Your server will be housed in one of our secure, fireproof, climate-controlled data centers with a direct connection to the Internet backbone. Multiple, high-speed connections ensure that your server is always up and running, and Atlantic. Net's network support team is on call around the clock to respond to emergency outages. Software is used to monitor your server and automatically alerts technicians, so they can address problems immediately.
Using a completely different offsite service, all FireDrum application systems are "pinged" and "queried" every 3 minutes to ensure the application is functioning and responding quickly. In the event that the system does not respond a staff member is on call twenty four hours a day seven days a week and is immediately alerted via mobile phone to address any problems. In addition, other services such as HTTP, SMTP are monitored every 60 seconds.
- FireDrum has implemented 'OS hardening' to create a level of security much higher than the default security.
- All FireDrum application database's use encrypted password protection.
- We monitor network traffic and use software to monitor for any intrusion attempts by hackers.
- Advanced firewalls are used to block ports and protocols from all IPs other than a few we have designated for our staff and internal systems. All FireDrum user accounts are password protected.
Uptime Monitoring: Application uptime is monitored to be 99.99% or greater.
- Full nightly offsite backups